Welcome to the Paradise Running Club
Reaching fitness goals together one step at a time.
If You Have Any Questions Click Here to Email Us: Paradise Running Club
* A diverse group of people
who love to run and meet in the spirit of fun, good health and friendship.
* We support and encourage runners at all levels, from beginners to marathoners
and everyone in between.
* Some of us race to achieve personal goals and some
of us just run.
* An officially sanctioned running club by the Newfoundland
& Labrador Athletics Association (NLAA).
* The Club is for anyone who is
interested in being consistent with their running and likes to enjoy the social
benefits of running with a group, regardless if they're training for a specific
event or not.
Scheduled weekly trail or
road runs of varying distances at paces to suit everyone.
* Training runs to
improve speed, strength and stamina.
* Training advice and plans for
beginner, recreational and competitive runners.
* Injury prevention tips.
* Motivation to help achieve your running objectives and personal
* Weekly (Saturday morning) "Coffee Run".
* Social events and relay teams.
* A comprehensive web site and active email communication,
plus Facebook and Twitter interaction for group members.
* Community involvement through supporting local charities.
* The only running club in the Paradise area.
* Low annual registration fees that encourage
participation and include club membership, NLAA membership, and members can
participate in any or all of our training programs that we offer.
* Training programs include Learn-To-Run, programs focusing on 5K and 10K distances, Tely
10 training, and at least twice per year we offer Half Marathon/ Marathon
* The only trail/road race on the NLAA road-racing calendar.
* Club running shirts at cost pricing.
Janice Henstridge - President
Pamela Collins - Vice President